Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Autumn

This past weekend, we traveled north to Cleveland to see our children and celebrate our daughter's birthday. While it was a rainy, cold weekend on the lake, the colors of the trees and fields were breathtaking. God has an incredible array of colors that are on display this time of year. 

So I thought I would gather some pictures together and some music and put together a celebration of the season. The images used in this slideshow (outside of four or five that I took) come from the web site "The Big Picture." This site is hosted by the Boston Globe newspaper. Every week or so, the web site posts pictures focusing on a season, an event, a group of people or a place that is timely. The images are fantastic - I often find myself saying, "I wish I could take pictures like that." The web site address is: http://www.boston.com/bigpicture/

The music for the video is a song by William Ackerman called "The Visiting."  I think the song fits the images well.

Thank God for the beauty of creation!




Peace,

Pastor Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment