Tuesday, September 10, 2013

A Final Invitation

The past few weeks, I have shared memories of Israel from a trip I took back in 2010.  I invite you to prayerfully consider joining my wife and me in the fall of 2014 on a trip to Israel.  Information meetings about the trip will be held on Wednesday, September 18th at 7 pm, and Sunday, September 22nd at 12:30 pm, both at the Far Hills Campus of Epiphany Lutheran Church in the Conference Room.  I hope you can join us.

If you wish for me to send you more information about the trip, please email me (cwoodward@epiphanydayton.org) and I will send information out to you as soon as possible.

Here is a video I compiled of pictures from our trip. I took most of the pictures (not the ones I am in - that would be tricky), and the song is from a CD I purchased in Israel. The singer is the tour guide we had on the Sea Of Galilee.

Feel free to invite your friends and family members who might be interested - share the video with them.  The more the merrier!



Peace,


Pastor Charlie

1 comment: