Monday, January 19, 2015

I Love to Tell the Story

Last week, my daughter sent me a link to a video. I am glad she did. In the video, a parable of Jesus is shared. What makes it special is that the story is told by young children. Not only that, but the story was taken from the kids' sharing and then acted out by adults in the church. 

I did some searching for more, and came across two more videos that tell the story of David and Goliath. These are great fun!

St. Paul writes to the church in Rome, "Faith comes from what is heard, and what is heard comes through the word of Christ." (Romans 10:17)

The reason we know who God is and how much God loves us is because someone has told us. Who is it that has shared the word of God with you? If you have a chance, make sure you thank them!

I will let these videos speak for themselves. Enjoy!















Peace,
Pastor Charlie

No comments:

Post a Comment